May 25, 2012 § Leave a comment
Had a panic attack last night.
It’s the 2nd time in 6 days this has happened. I’ve got to calm down and take things one day at a time. So instead of freaking out about the things I have to get done over the next few weeks I’m going to list them here. Right now.
1. Deliver down payment of tuition to Capilano by the 31st ($500)
-Find out tuition for the first year as well
2. Quit JJ Bean ( It’s just time, 2 years serving coffee is too much)
3. Get a new job
4. Visit Colin’s group home (Potential employment helping at risk young adults)
5. Apply for student loans
6. Apply for Aboriginal bursary
7. Design website for your own design (The Northerner)
8. Edit christmas photo’s
9. Edit tour photo’s
10. Get whiskey jack + dogwood flower tattoo
11. Get motorcycle by last month of summer
12. Design freestyle survivor poster
13. Design cousin’s business stationary
14. End twitter account participation with Funky’s
15. Get a haircut (Trim)
16. Receive Metis Status Card
17. Learn to cook better food
18. Take more photo’s
19. Write music
These aren’t in a particular order, but they are all things I want to do in the next few months. It’s a little overwhelming, but do-able.